Imprima iRooms is a private company headquartered in London, United Kingdom and it provides Virtual Data Room services to organisations worldwide . It also has offices in Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Russia, Sweden and New York.
Imprima was founded over 100 years ago and during this time has served the financial sector in a variety of different capacities. By 1990, the company was a leading provider of Financial Print solutions, involved in the publication and delivery of sensitive and business-critical communications for their clients. In doing so, Imprima amassed an impressive customer list featuring some of the world’s most reputable financial advisors, law firms and corporations.
In 2001, Imprima launched their Virtual Data Room platform, iRooms. iRooms is used by organisations worldwide for Projects requiring secure online file storage and collaboration. Key use cases include Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) activity and Real estate transactions. In 2012, iRooms software was completely revamped and receives regular upgrades.
In 2014, iRoom was acquired by its current owner, OTM Participation. At that time, Imprima operated two product lines: Financial Print and iRooms (Virtual Data Rooms). In November 2014, OTM Participation took the decision to divest away the Financial Print division, whose directors carried out an MBO.
- ^“virtual data rooms”.
- ^ Jump up to:ab “The 21st century virtual data room: A how-to guide”. Growth Business UK. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- ^“Imprima de Bussy Limited: Private Company Information”. Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- ^“Companies and products…” UK Authority. Retrieved 25 August 2016.
- ^Francis, Jo. “MBO at Imprima print operation | PrintWeek”. PrintWeek. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- ^ Jump up to:ab “Virtual Data Room Providers”. Cloud News Daily. Archived from the original on 30 August 2016. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- ^ Jump up to:ab “Imprima Adds Multiple Language Interfaces To New iRooms Release”. www.teletrader.com. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- ^ Jump up to:ab c “Rebrand for Imprima Financial Print”. www.printweek.com. PrintWeek. Retrieved 22 August 2016.